We all know the world loves a few obscure facts.
For example, you can’t lick your own elbow, the distance between your elbow and wrist is the size of your foot, and lastly you can’t breathe through your nose and swallow at the same time!
I don’t know about you, but we tried all 3 of these, and failed, and we’re guessing you did too!
Here at Vebro, we wanted to continue with some facts and present to you 5 things you didn’t know about vebro PU UV WB Seal, you know, facts that are actually useful for you!
- vebro PU UV WB Seal is not only a tongue twister, but an abbreviation of polyurethane (PU) UV stable (UV) water-based (WB) seal and is a transparent, wear-resistant, 2-component polyurethane product.
- vebro PU UV WB Seal is based on aliphatic chemistry with low environmentally friendly emissions which, in layman’s terms, means it relates to an organic compound that does not contain benzene rings hence has a high level of colour stability, and because it’s water-based it significantly reduces the emissions of VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) into the atmosphere. So, you’re effectively making a “greener choice”.
- vebro PU UV WB Seal has a higher resistance to, and has better protection from, abrasions, UV light, and harsh chemicals; providing a non-yellowing, ‘natural’ transparent matt finish. It can be applied to liquid pumped wearing screeds, resin flooring, terrazzo, metal, wood, concrete, and many other substrates.
- vebro PU UV WB Seal is suitable for both indoor & outdoor applications with its aliphatic, UV stable finish that is resistant to inclement weather conditions.
- vebro PU UV WB Seal exhibits outstanding film hardness and low maintenance qualities. Plus, it really does come into its own for those regular trafficked areas. This is an excellent choice for commercial & industrial industries within sectors such as shopping malls, university & school atriums / design technology rooms, museums, retails, along with automotive, distribution & warehousing, food & beverage, and manufacturing sectors.
As you’ve read, this tough cookie really does pack a few punches. Therefore, look no further if you’re searching for a long-lasting, hard-wearing coating for your next project.
Did you know… Coatings and sealers are often the most looked at yet most overlooked products?
Coatings and sealers are used in our everyday lives; from sealing component parts for aeroplanes, the surface coatings in our homes, to the flooring within our supermarkets, and if they weren’t around we’d certainly miss them, so let’s give them the recognition they deserve!
Like what you’ve read? Download the technical data for vebro PU UV WB Seal here, or contact your local team for project specific pricing.